Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bad Day Card

A friend was having a really rough time, so I decided to send a Bad Day card with a little pep talk message.  Super simple and really quick to put together.  I really like the quirky images on the Indie Art Cartridge and cannot wait to explore the other cuts.


Front
Precut textured green A2 card
Cardstock: black, dark blue, blue, light blue
Cricut Cartridge: Indie Art to cut the Bomb mushroom
Cuttlebug: Divine Swirls
Green ribbon - I am using a christmas ribbon, you can even sorta see the upside down reindeer, but if you don't know it is there you don't notice on the actual card.  It will be our little secret.


Inside
A brown grenade was cut to play with a Gypsy but in that playtime, the Gypsy was turned off and I have no idea what size was cut, so none of the layers were cut.  I thought that little embellishment went well with this card.

This card made me giggle a little and I hope it brightens my friends day too.

Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment