Thursday, March 12, 2015

Campfire Birthday Card

The card I created for my brother's birthday is especially adorable.  Sure, that is the last thing a grown man wants, but it was fun to design and make.  Plus I like how it ties together an experience he had with my little boy.  They had a chance encounter one evening where uncle and nephew were given an opportunity to hang out together around the campfire.

Front:
Campin' Critters - 2 1/4" Porcupine and a second porcupine of the same size using Cricut Flip feature
Create a Critter - 1 1/4" camp fire, I reversed the fire layers to hide the smiley face
Cuttlebug - Candy Cane - Since the card size is larger than the embossing folder, I was very careful to line things up and run the paper back through to continue the design.



Inside:
Art Philosophy - 3 1/4" Star Rectangle Decorative Layer
Wild Card - 6" Happy Birthday phrase

No comments:

Post a Comment